Christmas Minis T&Cs
1. Immediate full payment is required to secure your booking. If you would like to split your payment, please do communicate with the company for arrangements.
2. It is vital that you are on time for you scheduled appointment. Late arrivals will not be accepted and you will forfeit your payment.
3. Sessions are 20-30 minutes and are being held at the HighVeld honey farms located at 186 Uys Street, Benoni.
4. Finding Light Photography reserves to right to terminate the sessions and request the you to leave if the photographer experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from person(s) during the session; or in the event that the safety of the photographer from the Finding Light Photography is in question.
5. Should it rain during the session, your session will be moved to the morning of the 22nd of November. Please ensure you keep this date open for rescheduling. The weather is out of our control and Finding Light Photography will endeavor to shoot as long as possible. Should you not be available the 22nd of November, no refund will be done as we a new date has been set by us and it is your responsibility to ensure the new date is open from your side as we have done.
6. Should a nationwide lockdown be reinstated, the session will be cancelled and payment may be used towards another shoot anytime during 2021. No refund will be done.
7. In the unlikely event that the photographer is unable to perform to the guidelines of this contract due to an injury, illness, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of the Finding Light Photography, the company will make every effort to secure a replacement. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the session.
8. In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond the Finding Light Photography’s control, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, Finding Light Photography's liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the session. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals. Finding Light Photography is not liable for the loss of images beyond the lesser of the final delivery of all products included in the package or one year.
9. Photographs will be completed and sent via digital transfer no later then 2 weeks after your session.
10. The final post production and editing styles, effects, overall look and selection of the images are left to the discretion of Finding Light Photography. Retouching of skin is limited to simple spots and additional edited would require a R750 retouch fee. Completion of photographs will take 2 weeks or less.
12. Agreeing to these terms serves as a model release giving the Photographer the irrevocable right to use the photographs in all forms and in all media and in all manners, without any restriction as to changes or alterations, for advertising, trade, promotion, exhibition, or any other lawful purposes. The Photographer can grant use of the images to third parties and all compensation for use and credit for the images remain the property of Finding Light Photography. We do however understand a clients right to privacy and will not use images if requested not to.
13. All props, outfits and décor will be provided by the Finding Light Photography and are to be left with the the company on completion of the shoot.
14. The Christmas mini package included 20 digital images and additional images may be purchased at R75 per images.
15. The Christmas mini packages is set for 5 people, additional family members are charged at R200 per person extra.